Interested in holding a Special Event in the City of Petersburg?
The first step in the Special Events Process: Review the Special Events Policy and Procedures Manual.
Obtain and complete a Special Events permit - you must complete the event application in it's entirety. Please also review and print the application for your records before submitting.
To complete the special events process, you will need to:
- Apply for the Special Event Application Click here for the Fillable Special Event Appplication
- Complete any City Service Permit Applications (if applicable)
- Submit General Liability Insurance Certificate and Policy Endorsement
- Meet with the Special Events Committee- if applicable (Special Events Committee includes the following departments, (Special Events, Fire, Police, Commissioner of Revenue, Public Works, Health Department, Emergency Medical Services,) during the review process.
- Special Events Committee will make recommendation to the City Manager's Office for final decision.
Should you have any questions regarding the City of Petersburg Office of Special Events or questions about the application process, please contact the Special Events Office at 804.324.4014 or email@example.com.
Union Train Station
103 River Street, Petersburg, Virginia 23803
Let us take care of your special day- Rent our venue for your next party, wedding, meeting or private event. The Union Train Station is designed to make it easy for any type of event with full seating, dance area and additional equipment like tables and chairs. The venue also offers parking spaces in front of the facility and a nearby lot through the City. See you soon at the Union Train Station! Click here to complete the fillable Union Train Station Application/Agreement