Billing & Collections
The Office of Billing & Collections - Responsibilities
The Office of Billing and Collections have the following responsibilities:
- Collection of all current and delinquent revenue. This includes management of lock box and 3rd party collector contracts
- All cashier and customer service activities, including utilities
- Utility Billing
- Printing and mailing of all personal property, real estate, utility bills
Billing & Collections Office Presentation
The Office of Billing and Collections is pleased to offer several payment options for your billing needs.
- Pay Online Here
- There is a 3% convenience fee with credit cards. There is no convenience fee for paying by check electronically. The online payment site is available 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. Daily.
- In-Person: City Hall (135 N. Union Street), 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dropbox: You are able to drop off your payment at any time to the drop boxes located in front of City Hall. Payments dropped off are collected and processed the following business day.
- Mail: All Payments may be mailed to the following locations:
- Personal Property: P.O. Box 79326 Baltimore, MD 21279-032
- Real Estate: P.O. Box 79331 Baltimore, MD 21279-0331
- Utilities: P.O. Box 79338 Baltimore, MD 21279-0338
For Questions regarding your any tax payments please email: CityCollector@Petersburg-va.org or call 804-733-2349