The organization must possess information that describes the core elements of its EMS and how they interact.
- Environmental Policy;
- Objectives, Targets and Programs;
- Description of the scope of the EMS;
- Description of the main elements of the EMS and their interaction, and reference links to related documents;
- Documents, including records, required by the standard; and
- Documents, including records, determined by the organization to be necessary to ensure the effective, planning, operation and control of processes that relate to its significant environmental aspects.
Work Product Documentation Checklist