Where can I report overgrown grass/weeds?

Grass and weeds in excess of (12) inches may be in violation of Petersburg City Code 50-63, 98-22 or 98-126. 

If you believe there is a violation of this section, please use this link to report a concern.  Residents can also call the Grass Hotline at 804-324-5748. 

Show All Answers

1. What building code has been adopted by Petersburg?
2. When is a Building Permit Required?
3. What permit applications are available online?
4. How should Street Addresses be displayed in Petersburg?
5. How should property be boarded up?
6. Where can I report overgrown grass/weeds?
7. Is a permit required for Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas?
8. What is required of property maintenance?
9. What is a Site Plan?
10. How do I report Trash and Debris?
11. How do I report an Unsafe Structure?