Petersburg Area Transit service will have a delayed opening today, Monday, January 25. Petersburg Area Transit (PAT) will begin service today at 8:15 a.m. on the “Snow Routes” below. Please anticipate buses to be delayed between 5-10 minutes than published schedules. Service hours will end at 5:15 p.m. Paratransit Service is available but operating on a delayed schedule.
The Snow Routes are listed below:
• Washington St.- Summit Point Apartments, Spring St. and Ferndale Ave. areas not serviceable
• Halifax St.- Patterson St. Area and Custer St. area areas not serviceable
• Lee Ave - Pecan Acres, Lee Ave., Youngs Rd. and Greenwood Farms areas not serviceable
• Mall/Plaza - Colston St. and Morton Ave. areas not serviceable
• Ettrick – VSU areas not serviceable
• South Park Mall – may have side street detours
• South Crater Rd.- Battlefield Park and Oakhurst areas not serviceable
• Blandford - Pin Oaks, Petersburg East and Old Wythe St. areas not serviceable
• Walnut Hill- Johnson Rd., South Blvd., North Blvd., Filmore St. and Jefferson St. areas not serviceable
• 460 County Dr.- Stedman Dr., Pine Tree Apartments, McDonalds and Berkeley Manor areas not serviceable
• City of Hopewell – will have side street detours
• Downtown Trolley – will have side street detours
• Virginia Ave. – will not be a serviceable route (any passenger needing this area must take the Halifax St. bus)
PAT is also staffed to provide frequent, real-time customer alerts through the PAT Route Shout mobile app. Please visit www.petersburgva.gov, follow the City on Twitter @PetersburgV, Facebook and stay tuned to local radio and television stations. For more information, contact the PAT Customer Information Line at (804) 733-2413 or (804) 733-2450.