Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
January 20, 2021 Update:
If you have already submitted an online or hard copy application, it is included in the total application pool and we ask that you do not apply again.
Click here to print application
• Those who have faced financial hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic
• City of Petersburg resident with residential utility account
• Past due water and/or wastewater balance that began March 1, 2020 through December 30, 2020
• Minimum of $20 and a maximum $1,500 past due bill
• Must verify that you accept funding
This funding is designed to be a one‐time opportunity, with only one payment per household (for residential) and one application per person.