Implementation/enforcement of the following:
The Zoning Administrator reviews the following applications for regulatory compliance:
- Historic Area
- Floodplain Management
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area
- Erosion/Sedimentation Control
- Public Nuisance
- Related Ordinances.
The Zoning Administrator reviews and issues , as appropriate:
- Building Permits
- New Structures
- Additions/Alterations to existing buildings
- Accessory Structures for regulatory compliance.
The Zoning Administrator serves as Secretary and staff to the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA). The BZA meets the fourth (4th) Thursday of each month. Matters to come before the BZA require scheduling in advance, of approximately four weeks to meet advertising/public notification requirements.
- Certificates of Zoning Compliance
- Business License Action Forms
- Home Occupation Permits