Petersburg Area Transit is pleased to offer an express route to Richmond This program is specifically designed senior persons over 65 years of age and the disabled.
For more information about the service contact: Petersburg Area Transit Customer Service at 804-324-5451.
Petersburg Area Transit Richmond Express Schedule Revised (Mon-Fri)
- Anyone may Utilize this service.
- Fare is $1.75 per trip for veterans with Veterans ID.
- Fare is $3.50 per trip non-veterans.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, PAT is not currently accepting fares.
- The bus only services McGuire Veteran Center and MCV/VCU Medical centers.
- Veterans, Seniors 70 years or older, Persons with disabilities are the enhanced group who will be targeted for this program. All citizens may utilize this service realizing that this bus will make only these three stops, McGuire Veteran Medical Center, Seventh(7th) and Franklin St. and MCV/VCU.
- Veterans, Seniors 70 years or older and Person with disabilities can schedule appointments by calling (804) 324-5658 and ask to speak with Mrs. Cynthia Banks, who will provide information for the door to door service.
- Please note the last PAT bus leaves the station at 6:15pm (Mon-Fri).