Policy Revision: As we continue to assess our operations and communicate with City Leadership we are announcing the following Cart Guidelines moving forward in accordance with the Phase 3 guidelines outlined by Governor Northam.
Monday - Thursday single carts will be provided to those players who feel they are at higher risk. We are asking that those players who feel comfortable riding together not abuse this privilege.
Due to high demand we will not allow single carts on Friday - Sunday before 1:00 p.m., however, if a single cart is needed an additional $17 cart fee will be required during those times. We thank you for your understanding during these times
Pursuant to the Governor’s press conference on March 30th, Dogwood Trace will remain open for the foreseeable future.
To ensure the safety of our staff and our guests the following changes will be made effective immediately:
1. Cash will not be accepted for the foreseeable future. Dogwood Trace will only accept credit/debit cards. Tee Times can also be paid for online.
2. Dogwood Trace is encouraging walking during this time, however, if you choose to rent a cart you MUST be the only rider in that cart.
3. Individual cart use requires that only a limited number of tee times will be available each day. When calling to make your tee time you must indicate whether you will be walking or riding for that day.
4. Dogwood Trace will be monitoring cart numbers very closely, therefore we will have an extremely limited ability to accommodate walk up traffic. We reserve the right to deny access to the facility to those without tee times.
5. Our hours of operation will continue to be 9:00 to 5:00, however carts MUST be returned now by 5:00. Please plan the timing of your round around returning the cart by 5:00 p.m.
6. Food & Beverage operations will be extremely limited during this time. We will have pre-packaged food items available as well as soft drinks, water and an assortment of beers available for purchase.